From the 20th to the 21st of September 2023 we will exhibit at Coiltech in Pordenone, Italy. At our stand you can ask for information to our experts about our balancing machines, advanced technological solutions that allow to delete the rotating parts vibration of electrical, mechanical and electromechanical machines, improving their life and performances.
Our balancing machines typologies are:
- Automatic and semi-automatic balancing machines for armatures and rotors. Unbalance correction by drilling or milling.
- Automatic and semi-automatic balancing machines for fans and electric fans. Unbalance correction by weights addition or material removal.
- Horizontal manual balancing machines for shafts and rotors. Unbalance correction by masses addition and displacement, milling and drilling.
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic balancing machines for disk-shaped rotating components. Correction of the unbalance by drilling or milling.
- Manual and semi-automatic balancing machines for turbochargers. Correction of the unbalance by milling or grinding.
At the beginning of 2020 Balance Systems has undertake a new path with the aim of expanding its product sectors in the balancing context; for this reason it has acquired the business unit dedicated to balancing of Elettrorava s.P.a. thus giving life to a new company: EBS S.r.l. (Elettrorava Balance Systems), which ensures:
- A production offer of vertical and horizontal balancing machines;
- Retrofit of old own machines or of any other manufacturer;
- A department entirely dedicated to contract balancing, with more than 12 balancing machines of own production.
20 – 21 September 2023 | Pordenone, Italy
COME AND VISIT US AT OUR STAND 6-C23
INFO: Coiltech website