We will be attending IMTS 2018 – McCormick Place, Chicago, USA – 10-15 September. At our booth you can learn about the entire line of balancing machines, try Balance Systems wide range of process control systems for grinding machines (TGA – Top Gauge Absolute, Absolute Balancer, VM15 and VM25) and B-Safe System, the new idea for spindle diagnostics and machine tools, based on vibration and temperature analysis.
This miniaturized system can be installed directly into the spindle, guaranteeing a real-time monitoring of anomalies, predicting malfunctions and safeguarding your business reducing the machine downtime.
You can also receive information from our experts on how to solve vibration problems thanks to the balancing of rotating components such as brake discs, clutches, couplings, armatures.
Our balancing machines typologies are:
- Automatic and semi-automatic balancing machines for armatures and rotors. Unbalance correction by drilling or milling.
- Automatic and semi-automatic balancing machines for fans and electric fans. Unbalance correction by weights addition or material removal.
- Horizontal manual balancing machines for shafts and rotors. Unbalance correction by masses addition and displacement, milling and drilling.
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic balancing machines for disk-shaped rotating components. Correction of the unbalance by drilling or milling.
- Manual and semi-automatic balancing machines for turbochargers. Correction of the unbalance by milling or grinding.
Come and visit us in the East Building – Level 3 at booth 135649 and you will find the best balancing solution suited to your industry, as well as meet our partner Regg Inspection, a company that produces high-production inspection systems for the fastener sector.
10-15 September 2018 | Chicago, USA
ASK FOR A FREE TICKET – COME AND VISIT US!
EXHIBITOR: Balance Systems Corp.
East Building, Level 3, Booth 135649
INFO: IMTS website